Feel Great Fitness is a professional company based in Bromley who have a great personal trainer that is fully qualified. Feel Great Fitness is eager to put the fun into exercising and go that extra mile to help you fulfil your dreams and goals.
Feel Great Fitness offer you the chance to exercise at home or any of the surrounding areas around your community, which is great when it comes to convenience. Feel Great Fitness will tailor every exercise programme to suit your needs and requirements and will help you incorporate exercising into your busy lifestyle. With Feel Great Fitness we can help you achieve your dreams and goals, whether it’s to lose weight for a special occasion i.e, to fit into a certain size dress, lose weight for your holiday, lose weight for your wedding, to have a happier lifestyle or to achieve a certain level of fitness.
Feel Great Fitness offer various options when it comes to exercising programmes. We offer personal Training which will cover all the areas of fitness, as well as Pilates, Core and Stability workouts, Resistance Training, Circuit Training and Body pump. We also offer Nutritional advice.
A great fitness and nutrition programme can help:
- Reduce bodyweight and the body’s overall fat percentage
- Improve cardiovascular fitness
- Reduce blood pressure
- Reduce resting pulse rate
- Improve muscular strength
- Improved body posture, due to increased muscle tone
- Improve overall flexibility
- Improve muscular endurance
- More efficient blood circulation system
- Burn calories faster due to a faster metabolic rate
- Speed up the rehabilitation of a injury or muscular imbalance
- Reduce cholesterol levels
- Regularise sleeping patterns
- Decrease stress levels
- Guard against the onset of coronary artery disease
- Improve self-confidence and self-esteem
- Retard the onset of osteoporosis, through weight bearing exercise
- Overcome outside stresses and reduce the body’s susceptibility to infection or illness
- Improve muscle size
- Burn calories for hours after exercise due to increased speed of the metabolic rate
- Improved performances in your amateur or professional sports career
Perhaps you will agree that this quite an impressive list and can see that the right type of exercise programme can benefit you in everyday life.